- Over 20,000 items offered for sale nationwide, in categories ranging from boom lifts, scissor lifts, backhoes, dozers and trenchers, to mixers, air tools, compressors, power tools and more.
- Purchased direct from top-tier manufacturers, including Multiquip®, JLG®, Genie® and Case®, and utilized exclusively in the company’s rental fleet, unless otherwise specified.
- Maintained and inspected by United Rentals service technicians prior to sale to ensure equipment is ready to work.
- Backed by United Rentals via two optional service programs: Make it Right – $99 coverage that waives repair costs to the buyer for 30 days; and United Guard – comprehensive coverage that reduces costs and ensures service for a term of six months to three years at company branches nationwide.
- Facilitated by financing options made available through an arrangement with Captive Finance, including flexible terms and payment plans.
- Timed to give buyers the benefit of IRS Section 179: 100% deduction taken this year for equipment bought before year-end. Available with a properly structured lease or loan, or outright purchase.
United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) today announced that the company will host its first-ever nationwide Used Equipment Sale on Thursday, December 6, 2012, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. The sale will be staged at more than 120 participating branches in the United States, giving buyers the opportunity to acquire quality equipment from a reputable supplier at a fraction of its original cost. United Rentals equipment specialists will be on hand at each branch to answer questions about applications and safe operation. Additional features of interest include: