- Health care benefits to employees and their spouse or same- or opposite-sex domestic partner;
- Transgender-inclusive healthcare coverage for 2013;
- Sessions through the company’s Management and Leadership Academy called “Bringing Your Authentic Self to Work”;
- Sponsors the LGBT luncheon at the Anita Borg Institute’s Grace Hopper Celebration of Women Conference;
- Membership with the National Diversity Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace;
- Hosts an LGBT Employee Network Group (ENG) to foster diversity and allow employees to share information, recognize achievements, and interact with fellow employees on an informal basis; and
- Specific recruitment efforts to seek out top LGBT talent including: the Out for Undergraduate Business Conference and NYC LGBT Career Fair.
Human Rights Campaign CEI MethodologyA total of 889 businesses have been rated in the 2013 CEI, including the entire Fortune 500. Two-hundred ninety-three Fortune 500 companies voluntarily submitted surveys; the remaining 201 were rated based upon publicly-available data (the balance being businesses that merged, were acquired or no longer exist). In addition, 79 Fortune 1000 companies, 141 law firms and 175 other companies voluntarily participated in the 2013 CEI. Voluntary participation in the CEI has doubled since its inception. In 2002, 319 companies participated; this year 688 companies participated. About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies