- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, CALLON PETROLEUM CO/DE's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CALLON PETROLEUM CO/DE is currently very high, coming in at 78.60%. Regardless of CPE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CPE's net profit margin of -4.00% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 113.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $8.40 million to -$1.11 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $14.25 million or 48.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.