- Television, print, and radio ads will feature MoneyGram’s unique brand identity, with signature energy globe and free-flowing line drawings that evoke the spirit of Christmas by depicting families sending love across the globe and bringing them closer during the holidays.
- Ads will air on television, on radio, and in print in multiple countries across the globe.
- A video contest on MoneyGram’s Facebook page will invite consumers in select countries to share their favorite holiday memory. Two winners will be selected to each receive a round-trip airfare voucher to bring them closer to friends and family.
- MoneyGram is sponsoring a similar contest in the Philippines, inviting overseas Filipino workers to submit a one-minute video to the MoneyGrado Facebook page describing what it would mean for them to spend the holidays with their family. One grand prize winner will receive a round-trip flight to the Philippines to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
- A Holiday Card promotion to enable Facebook users to send a fun and creative photo or video greeting card to friends and family through MoneyGram’s Facebook page.
- Consumers will be invited to sing favorite holiday songs for a chance to appear in a video “mash-up” of recordings from events in the U.S., U.K. and Italy. The final version will be uploaded to YouTube, highlighting the cultural diversity of MoneyGram consumers during the holiday season.
For more information on MoneyGram’s “Bringing You Closer” Holiday campaign, visit MoneyGram’s Facebook page.About MoneyGram International MoneyGram International, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers bill payment services in the United States and Canada and money transfer services worldwide through a global network of more than 293,000 agent locations -- including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions -- in 197 countries and territories. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.