- APT10SCD120BCT (1200V, 10A, common cathode TO-247 package)
- APT20SCD120B (1200V, 20A, TO-247 package)
- APT30SCD120B (1200V, 30A, TO-247 package)
- APT20SCD120S (1200V, 20A, D 3 package)
- APT30SCD120S (1200V, 30A, D 3 package)
Intersil becomes the latest chipmaker to get acquired by agreeing to a $3.2 billion offer from Japan's Renesas.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Microsemi (MSCC) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
The smaller chipmaker, which has long been rumored to be an acquisition candidate, could fetch over $13 billion in a sale, analysts say.