- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Professional Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 164.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.38 million to -$2.17 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, HUDSON GLOBAL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The share price of HUDSON GLOBAL INC has not done very well: it is down 7.22% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- HUDSON GLOBAL INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HUDSON GLOBAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.34 versus -$0.17 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 185.3% in earnings (-$0.29 versus $0.34).
- HSON, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 23.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.