- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- UVE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.30 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The gross profit margin for UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HLDGS is rather high; currently it is at 51.30%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.10% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 133.38% to $13.11 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNIVERSAL INSURANCE HLDGS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.86%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.