Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), the world’s highest attended motion picture exhibitor, announced the launching of CineMode, a new courtesy component located inside Cinemark’s app. CineMode is an exclusive and interactive way to earn Cinemark rewards while being courteous during the show. It was designed to address texting and other cell phone distractions from occurring while customers enjoy the entertainment experience in Cinemark’s auditoriums across the country.
- Download the Cinemark app. App is available for both the iPhone and Google Android phone.
- Start: Start CineMode when you are prompted. A message appears on the auditorium screen right before the movie begins. When CineMode is started the bright screen on the smart phone will dim automatically and customers will be asked to set the phone’s volume to vibrate.
- Stay: Stay in CineMode for the duration of the movie.
- Earn: When the movie ends and the guest exits CineMode, Cinemark will automatically send a reward (digital coupon) through the app and store it in the Rewards section.
- Customers can earn rewards every time they see a movie at Cinemark.
Cinemark takes pride in creating the best entertainment experience in the industry. In order to make movie-going as easy and enjoyable as possible, Cinemark focuses on offering more choices to their customers. For example, online “Print at Home” ticketing is available at www.cinemark.com, which will make it easy for patrons to purchase tickets in advance from the comfort of their home or office. Customers will be able to bypass lines at the box office and go directly to a kiosk in the theatre lobby. Also, guests can download and purchase tickets through Cinemark’s mobile applications that are available for iPhone and Android phones. Finally, to stay connected, customers can sign up online to receive free, weekly showtime emailers that contain online coupons for discounts at the concession stand and other weekly special offers.About Cinemark Holdings, Inc. Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 461 theatres with 5,207 screens in 39 U.S. states, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and 10 other Latin American countries as of September 30, 2012. For more information go to www.cinemark.com,