- Complete mobile access to the site from any mobile device, including federal, state, HR, and payroll daily news.
- Online tools library which provides crucial tax, payroll, and HR forms, financial calculators, and state compliance data.
- Daily news articles focused on tax, payroll, and HR topics, with content chosen by each accounting professional and optimized in easy-to-read formats for both online and mobile viewing.
- Comprehensive tax alerts from federal and state governments, as well as late-breaking news and current events to give professionals updates on major tax legislation.
- Unlimited online access to the U.S. Master Tax Guide ®.
- Improved search, print, save, and e-mail functions developed to create greater collaboration between accountants and their clients. Authoritative links and PDFs can now be e-mailed directly from the site.
In redesigning its Accountant Knowledge Center, Paychex created a more user-friendly site that will serve as a frequent destination for accounting professionals.“With its improved capabilities, users will now have reliable access to the website and Paychex News Central through any mobile device, allowing them to instantly have the information they need to answer client questions and provide valuable insight, whether they are in the office or on the go,” said Childs. “By investing in this portal and providing free access to it, Paychex is demonstrating again the commitment we have to our highly valued accounting community partners.” To learn more about the Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center, visit: www.paychex.com/accounting-professionals. Paychex is proud to be the preferred provider of payroll and retirement services for CPAs and their clients through the AICPA Trusted Business Advisors sm Program. About Paychex Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and employee pay services, including direct deposit, check signing, and Readychex®. Human resource services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, time and attendance solutions, and other administrative services for business. A variety of business insurance products, including group health and workers' compensation, are made available through Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc. Paychex was founded in 1971. With headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company has more than 100 offices serving approximately 567,000 payroll clients as of May 31, 2012. For more information about Paychex and our products, visit www.paychex.com. Stay Connected with Paychex Twitter: www.twitter.com/paychexFacebook: www.facebook.com/paychexLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/paychex/products