- 5051 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95841
- 6005 Florin Rd. Building E Ste 100, Sacramento, CA 95823
- 1417 Howe Ave., Sacramento, CA 95825
- 2465 Iron Point Rd., Folsom, CA 95630
- 7405 Laguna Blvd. Ste 140, Elk Grove, CA 95758
The regulators are ambivalent about the conditions imposed on the Comcast-NBCU deal.
Fox News won the ratings battle in the third presidential debate, an event peppered by Trump's refusal to say whether he would concede if he loses the Nov. 8 election.
TrumpTV might sound exciting to his millions of followers, but the economics of the modern TV business make it a risky venture for a carrier.
The megamerger could get completed but it would be heavily conditioned by the FCC and the DOJ, according to regulatory observers in Washington as well as an activist hedge fund.