Gary Sproule Operating Partner - Paladin Capital Partners, LLCMr. Sproule has a "classic" CFO background with deep experience in accounting, finance, treasury, SEC financial reporting, tax, budgets, strategic planning and SOX. As important, he has a strong operations orientation having served as chief operating officer at several companies. The combination makes him a valuable asset for companies and/or investors looking to significantly improve shareholder value in turnaround, restructuring or strategic scaling situations. Mr. Sproule's professional accomplishments include:
- Completed a major turnaround of 76 Products, a global retail business, and scaled the business creating $1.2 billion in shareholder value over a three-year period.
- Scaled Mobile Messenger, a mobile products company, increasing EBITDA from $6 million to $18 million over a 12-month period.
- Completed a deep turnaround and subsequently scaled Youbet.com, a public Internet gaming company, increasing the market value from $8 million to over $185 million.
- Developed, implemented a turnaround strategy for Disney Interactive Studios, an interactive game developer/publisher, resulting in a 20 % increase in annual EBITDA.
- Negotiated and completed over $10 billion in financings, and completed $5 billion in M&A transactions at UNOCAL, a Fortune 50 earth resource company.