"Big Data is not necessarily good data,” said Shaku Atre, Founder and Managing Partner, Atre Group. “The key to finding actionable information that makes a tangible difference to the bottom line is to know which data to discard. Thus, effective analysis of Big Data is critical. ActuateOne for Performance Analytics helps organizations know which data to throw out – and it lets end users more quickly identify actionable insights that determine an organization's Golden Path through the data maze."ActuateOne for Performance Analytics realizes the following benefits:
- Mobile Briefing Books: Business people can now access Briefing Books on touch devices as well as desktops to display information from multiple scorecards and allow users to drill down to understand performance trends to enhance transparency and accountability.
- Sophisticated end-user-driven analysis and calculations: ActuateOne for Performance Analytics includes a sophisticated performance analytics calculation engine that enables business users to perform sophisticated multi-dimensional calculations and analytics based on rules they can configure themselves.
- Purpose built visualizations: With the ability to display information and key metrics using integrated dashboards, scorecards and contextual reports, the solution helps deliver performance insights to each and every user in the organization in the most efficient fashion.
- Big Data navigation: With the ability to access and combine data warehouse, distributed, machine and third party data on a large scale, business users can expand the scope of their performance analytics and even leverage historical data to make more informed decisions and also understand which data actually matters.
- Social collaboration and initiative management: The advanced collaboration and initiative management capability enables users to make decisions collaboratively and then follow through with targeted initiatives. Users can enrich dashboards and data visualizations with commentary, discussion threads and email alerts for truly collaborative decision-making.
- Full deployment flexibility: Powered by the BIRT iHub, ActuateOne for Performance Analytics is available on-premise and in the cloud and can be deployed organization-wide or within a department. The solution fixes the problems associated with systems that typically produce disconnected silos of information by delivering multiple options through a single, unified user experience characterized by ease of use, unmatched scalability, reliability and time to value.
ActuateOne for Performance Analytics delivers an end to end solution to create tactical, operational and strategic dashboards and scorecards from any enterprise data; allowing business users to visualize, discover, analyze, manage and improve complex business variables in a single, collaborative environment – with minimal reliance on IT. Unlike traditional performance analytics products, ActuateOne for Performance Analytics moves beyond simple data display, to deliver a comprehensive view of enterprise intelligence – allowing users to understand the cause and effect of business events against key metrics and KPIs, as well as to collaboratively see relationships that generate insights to improve performance.To learn more about ActuateOne for Performance Analytics visit: www.actuate.com/Performance_Analytics. Actuate – The BIRT Company™ Actuate founded and co-leads the BIRT open source project, which is used by 2 million developers around the globe and serves as the foundation of the ActuateOne ® platform. Applications built on ActuateOne deliver more business and consumer insights to more people than all BI companies combined - ensuring organizations are ready for the exponential growth of Big Data and the proliferation of touch devices. The ActuateOne platform empowers developers to rapidly develop custom, BIRT-based business analytics and customer communications applications. ActuateOne applications built with one BIRT design can access and integrate any data, including unstructured sources. They provide one user experience regardless of skill level and are supported by one platform for any cloud, hybrid, on-premise, web or touch device deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Actuate has over 5,000 customers globally in a diverse range of business areas including financial services, technology and the public sector. Actuate is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol BIRT. For more information, visit www.actuate.com or engage with the BIRT community at www.birt-exchange.com. Copyright © 2012 Actuate Corporation. All rights reserved. Actuate, ActuateOne, and the Actuate logo are registered trademarks of Actuate Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.