- Commercial revenues grew 24%
- Sponsorship revenue increased 32.4%
- Retail, merchandising apparel & product licensing revenue increased 11.9%
- New media & mobile increased 11.5%
- Ten new Sponsorship deals were entered into in the first quarter – General Motors, Bwin, Toshiba Medical Systems, Yanmar (global); Kagome (regional); Santander, Shinsei Bank and MBNA (financial services); Bakcell (mobile); and Fuji TV (MUTV)
- Our new Hong Kong office opened in August 2012 and has already made a positive impact on sponsorship
- 1 st place in Premier League & Champions League Group H
- Revenue to be £350m to £360m.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be £107m to £110m.
|Key Financials (unaudited)|
|£ million||Three months ended 30 September|
|Profit/(loss) for the period from continuing operations (i.e. Net Income)||20.5||(5.0)||N/A|
|Basic and diluted earnings/(loss) per share**||0.13||(0.03)||N/A|
|Cash and cash equivalents||52.5||65.0||(19.2%)|