Some of the highlights of RFC 6733 are as follows:
- Tighter security with better connections between peers by requiring the use of TLS/TCP and DTLS/SCTP
- Added routing functionality and flexibility using routing table add-ons
- Additional SCTP functionality
- Updates to AVPs and messages to enable additional functionality and better interworking
- Caching mechanism to reduce signaling, increase performance, and enable additional routing capabilities
This press release may contain forward-looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC.