- Clean and simplified layout
- One entry point with various options on how to solve
- Redesigned personalized scorecard
- New bonus puzzles
- Larger squares
- Redesigned leaderboard statistics with top 10 puzzlers
- Cleaner color scheme of blue, gray and white
The New York Times is buying Wirecutter for $30 million, while U.S. banks roll out Zelle, a money-transfer platform.
NowThis Studios, which makes content that can't be found on its website, is part of Discovery Communications' $100 million bet on digital distribution.