- Clean and simplified layout
- One entry point with various options on how to solve
- Redesigned personalized scorecard
- New bonus puzzles
- Larger squares
- Redesigned leaderboard statistics with top 10 puzzlers
- Cleaner color scheme of blue, gray and white
The New York Times is making a financial comeback thanks, in part, to President Donald Trump.
The New York Times saw a 40% increase in digital circulation revenue, year over year
Wall Street shook off a slump in crude oil, higher chances of a June rate hike and Apple's disappointing earnings to post small gains for the first week of May.