- Net sales increased 11.5% to $9.9 million; gross profit increased 6.7% to $5.5 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 44.7% to 677 from 468.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(1.3) million, or $(0.23) per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $(0.9) million, or $(0.17) per diluted share.
- Net loss attributable to the controlling and non-controlling interests was $(2.1) million compared to a net loss of $(1.6) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, was $(1.2) million compared to $(0.7) million.
|1.||See financial tables for a reconciliation of adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization), a non-GAAP measure, to GAAP results.|