- Susan Dopart: Nutrition and fitness consultant for over 20 years; worked at UCLA as a medical and kidney dietician; has written for Men’s Health, UCLA Medicine, SELF Magazine, and The Huffington Post, loves incorporating Limoneira lemons for immunity-boosting nutrition
- Billy Yamaguchi: Celebrity stylist and force behind Yamaguchi salons; applies ancient principles of Feng Shui to beauty techniques; Billy and his team use Limoneira lemons for their Lemon Cooler Pedicure at the Yamaguchi Salon at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village.
- Gregorio Stephenson: Executive Chef at Nobu Malibu, known for its exquisite cuisine; previously Executive Chef at Coco Pazzo in Chicago and Ago in West Hollywood; uses Limoneira lemons to add a touch of citrus to his exquisite cuisines
- Lisa Keating: Creative inspiration behind EncinoMom.com, a California Lifestyle New Media Magazine that provides family recipes, travel ideas, and other lifestyle tips; loves to carve out the center of a Limoneira lemon and use as an elegant, all-natural candle holder
- Mark Newman-Kuzel: Owner of “Maid in the U.S.A.,” the premier boutique cleaning service in the Los Angeles cleaning industry; expert in green cleaning products and methods, including using Limoneira lemons as a natural cleaning aid for numerous surfaces
After launching its new marketing campaign, Unleash the Power of Lemons, earlier this year, Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR), a leading agribusiness, today announced its pairing with five Los Angeles-based experts in the areas of health, beauty, food and drink, lifestyle, and cleaning to promote the many innovative uses of lemons. The experts are passionate, local opinion leaders who have joined with Limoneira to provide tips, uses, recipes, and much more on a new website, www.limoneira.com/unleash. Limoneira has also paired with local experts in Chicago and plans are in place for similar linkages in New York City, Miami, and Toronto. “The local leaders we’ve paired with are the movers and shakers in their industries and they’re experts in using lemons in a variety of creative, useful, and fun ways,” says John Chamberlain, Limoneira’s Director of Marketing. “Our five Los Angeles partners are excited to share their tips for using Limoneira lemons with everyday consumers for practical household, culinary, health, design, and beauty solutions.” The Los Angeles experts include: