Business Development Highlights for the Quarter ended September 30, 2012
- Completed preliminary discussions with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on several diagnostic products in advance of 510(k) submissions expected in Q3 and Q4
- Continued expansion of international business through the ELITech Group, focusing on securing regulatory approval in key countries
- Advanced automated systems program with the installation and initial sales of the SkyLAB 752 instrument in the U.S.
- Met key project guidelines of the Joint Product Development Agreement (JPDA) with ELITech, advancing several products expected to be released prior to end of fiscal year
- Conducted advanced clinical studies of Lassa virus products in West Africa in preparation of product launch spanning Q2 and Q3.
|UNAUDITED SUMMARY BALANCE SHEET DATA (in thousands)|
|September 30, 2012||June 30, 2012|
|Total stockholders’ equity||4,982||4,626|