Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal-processing applications and a pioneer in digital isolator technology, today introduced the industry’s smallest isolated DC-to-DC converters. The ADuM5010, ADuM6010, ADuM521x and ADuM621x use ADI’s proprietary isoPower® isolated DC-to-DC converter technology to deliver 150 mW of output power while using less board space than competing module-based solutions. The ADuM521x and ADuM621x also integrate two channels of ADI’s award winning iCoupler® data isolation technology to reduce board space by up to 75 percent compared to optocoupler-based alternatives. The converters expand ADI’s isolated power portfolio by providing designers with a compact, easy-to-implement, cost-effective approach to meeting both isolated power and data requirements. The combination of size and output power also addresses the growing space and power constraints engineers must consider when designing control systems, test and measurement equipment, power supplies, motor drives, and other industrial and instrumentation applications.
- View product page, download data sheet and order samples: http://www.analog.com/isopower.
- Register for the Jan. 23, 2013 Avnet co-sponsored Webcast, “Isolated Interface Solutions for Industrial Sensor and Monitoring Applications:” http://seminar2.techonline.com/s/adi_jan2313.
- Learn more about ADI’s digital isolation technology: http://www.analog.com/en/interface-isolation/digital-isolators/products/index.html.
- View discussions and FAQs on Analog Devices’ interface and products on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/interface-isolation.
ADuM5010/ADuM6010 and ADuM521x/ADuM621x Isolated DC-to-DC Converter Key Features
- Small package: 20-lead SSOP with 5-mm creepage
- Regulated 3.15-V or 5.25-V output
- Up to 150-mW output power
- High speed: 100 Mbps
- High-temperature operation: 105˚C
- High common-mode transient immunity: >25-kV/µs
|Product||SampleAvailability||2-ChanneliCoupler Digital IsolationCore||Price per 1k units||Packaging|
|EVAL-ADUM5010EBZ Evaluation Board||Now||$59.00 each||-|
|EVAL-ADUM5210EBZ 2 channel Evaluation Board||Now||$69.00 each||-|
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News.To subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, visit: http://www.analog.com/subscribe. iCoupler and isoPower are registered trademarks of Analog Devices, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50473171&lang=en