Removing Business BoundariesThrough the acquisition of Ariba, SAP has created a new operating model for business, which effectively eliminates the boundaries between individual companies. Enterprises can now work in a fully-networked environment to more efficiently discover, connect and collaborate with their customers, suppliers and other partners. In addition, new processes and community-based insights are enabled that can drive unprecedented levels of productivity across more geographies and lines of business. Using the Ariba Network, companies today can:
- Receive active leads from a global community of qualified buyers rather than simply tracking them
- Manage orders and statuses in real time rather than chasing paper
- Accelerate payments for goods and services and optimize cash by making early payments
- Gain new community-based intelligence and insights to make more informed decisions
- Chicago-based Mediafly is a trusted provider for the Fortune 1000, bridging the gap between compelling sales and marketing content and the wide range of mobile and smart devices. The company took advantage of the discounting tools with one of its customers and was paid in 14 days instead of 90.
- MarkMaster is a Tampa-based company that provides name badges, nameplates, rubber stamps, signs, banners and decals to Fortune 500 companies. It has grown revenue more than 300 percent using Ariba Discovery.