- Total revenues increased 1.9% to $105.5 million from $103.5 million, reflecting a 3.4% increase in Company-owned restaurant sales.
- System-wide comparable store sales increased 0.2%, the sixth consecutive quarter of positive trends.
- Net income was $3.4 million (+20.4% vs. prior year), or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to a net income of $2.8 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the year-ago period. In the third quarter of 2012, the Company incurred $0.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, in pre-tax expenses related to the strategic alternatives review process.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13.6% to $11.7 million from $10.3 million. (*)
- Year-to-date operating cash flow increased 23.2% to $31.3 million from $25.4 million.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAGL), a leader in the quick-casual segment of the restaurant industry operating under the Einstein Bros.® Bagels, Noah's New York Bagels®, and Manhattan Bagel® brands, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended October 2, 2012. Highlights for the Third Quarter 2012 Compared to the Third Quarter 2011: