- 53 percent said they would build their own mobile app if they could do so easily.
- 33 percent of respondents said the mobile apps they’re using are not currently meeting their needs. Nearly all (95 percent) said they obtained their mobile apps from IT or purchased them from an online app store.
- 76 percent cited the inability to write code or lack of approval from IT as reasons that would keep them from developing their own apps.
- 40 percent would build apps that serve business management and collaboration functions.
“Mobile enterprise apps on the market today don’t meet these needs well; they either solve problems with a one-size-fits-all approach or require IT resources to develop expensive custom solutions.”The Fastest Way to a Solution QuickBase solves this need by enabling DIYers to build applications once and deploy them across any desktop or mobile device. The QuickBase platform offers unique benefits that include:
- Empowering enterprise workers to build business apps on their own, reducing the IT development backlog and reducing development cycles from months to days.
- Providing hundreds of templates that solve problems instantly and jumpstart the solution for complex apps, making it easier to address any business problem.
- Offering robust permission controls to determine who accesses or edits specific data or the application itself.
- Making app development collaborative and iterative so teams can modify their work to meet their evolving needs.
- Interconnecting QuickBase apps to bring data together in one place, improving productivity and the quality of business insights, while reducing high costs associated with managing a patchwork of solutions from different providers.