- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- BTN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 15.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- BTN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, BTN has a quick ratio of 1.85, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for BALLANTYNE STRONG INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 13.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.90% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$4.23 million or 145.75% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.