Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances fell $2.65 (-2.9%) to $88.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 737,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.98-$90.99 after having opened the day at $89.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.99. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: American Learning ( ALRN), down 22.5%, Information Services Group ( III), down 18.1%, Strayer Education ( STRA), down 17.2%, and Career Education Corporation ( CECO), down 14.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.