- Revenues were $81.3 million, compared to $85.6 million in Q3 2011.
- Operating income for the quarter was $1.9 million.
- Net income in the quarter was $2.6 million.
- Net income per diluted share in the quarter was 9 cents.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $8.9 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, severance and related charges, and impairment of supplier advance.
- One-time charges, the majority of which were related to the writedown of a supplier advance as well as the previously disclosed management transition, totaled $2.9 million on a pretax basis or $2.0 million after tax. These one-time charges negatively impacted earnings per share by 7 cents in the quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $68.8 million at September 30, 2012.
Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI), a leading provider of weight management products and services, today reported financial results for the third quarter 2012. The company also announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, payable November 29, 2012, to stockholders of record as of November 19, 2012. The following are financial highlights for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012: