Alvarion® Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALVR), a global provider of optimized wireless broadband solutions addressing the connectivity, coverage and capacity challenges of public and private networks, is returning to AfricaCom 2012, November 13-15, Booth D10a, at the Cape Town International Convention Center in Cape Town, South Africa. Alvarion’s presence at the event is titled “ Leading broadband wireless communications in Africa” to reflect its commitment to staying at the forefront of broadband wireless technology and ongoing leadership in the region. During the event, Alvarion will announce several customer success stories from Ghana, Zimbabwe, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Guinea Conakry and Burkina Faso, encompassing a variety of applications such as broadband data, VoIP, corporate & business access, and Wi-Fi to residential customers. In addition to showcasing the newest technology, the BreezeCOMPACT High Power, Alvarion’s solutions at the event include:
- BreezeULTRA™ for high-quality and high-capacity Point-to-Point (PtP) connectivity, including backhaul
- BreezeCOMPACT base station for super-fast wireless broadband that is a SDR (Software Defined Radio) 802.16e platform, TD-LTE future-ready, and now available in the new High Power version
- WBSn Wi-Fi base stations for seamless mobile-data-offloading and metro-zone hot spots
- BreezeMAX® Extreme designed as an all outdoor base station for easy deployment and a reduced cost of ownership.
- BreezeMAX® PRO 6000 an innovative outdoor CPE solution with one cable for both voice and data