- Revenues for first quarter FY 2013 grew to $221.1 million, an increase of $27.8 million, or 14.4 percent, over the prior year.
- EBITDA for Q1 FY 2013 (see GAAP reconciliation below) was $24.3 million, an increase of $3.0 million, or 14.1 percent, as compared to $21.3 million for the prior year.
- Operating income was $8.7 million, an increase of $0.4 million, or 4.8 percent, as compared to $8.3 million for the prior year.
- Net income to common and Series A stockholders was $4.4 million as compared to $4.6 million in the prior year, a decrease of 4.3 percent.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.11 as compared to $0.12 in the prior year.
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN), a leading provider of proprietary, technology-based curriculum, software and education services created for individualized learning for students primarily in kindergarten through 12th grade, today announced its results for the first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2012. Summary Financial Results for Q1 Fiscal 2013