- Revenue was $166.6 million, an increase of 4.6 percent from the $159.2 million in the second quarter 2012, and an increase of 3.7 percent from the $160.6 million in the third quarter 2011;
- Gross profit was $43.6 million, compared to $41.0 million in the second quarter 2012 and $45.2 million in the third quarter 2011;
- Gross profit margin was 26.2 percent, compared to 25.8 percent in the second quarter 2012, and 28.1 percent in the third quarter 2011;
- GAAP net income was $8.6 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, compared to second quarter 2012 of $6.7 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, and third quarter 2011 of $10.0 million, or $0.21 per diluted share;
- Non-GAAP adjusted net income was $9.5 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to second quarter 2012 of $6.4 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, and third quarter 2011 of $12.1 million, or $0.26 per diluted share;
- Excluding $2.3 million of share-based compensation expense, both GAAP and non-GAAP adjusted net income would have increased by $0.05 per diluted share; and
- Achieved $17.6 million cash flow from operations, break-even net cash flow, and a negative ($1.0) million of free cash flow due mainly to $18.6 million in capital expenditures, which included approximately $3.0 million of capital expenditures associated with the Chengdu assembly test facility construction.
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic and analog semiconductor markets, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Third Quarter Highlights