- 300 single family homes in cooperation with nonprofit organizations including Rebuilding Together Houston and Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles among many others;
- 85 veteran housing facilities, including temporary homes for wounded warriors and their families such as the Fisher House in Miami, Florida, and supportive and permanent housing for formerly homeless veterans such as Volunteers of America Northern New England in Saco, Maine;
- 10 veteran medical facilities, including Hollidaysburg Veterans Home in Hollidaysburg, PA and Dayton VA Medical Center in Dayton, OH
- Columbus, OH – The transformation of a home away from home for veteran students at The Ohio State University. The home, run by The Office of Student Life, can house up to 10 military veteran students. The interior of the home will be painted, new flooring will be installed, and upgrades to the lighting and kitchen will be completed. Team Depot associate volunteers will also complete landscaping projects and install exterior lighting.
"This, for us, is part of a larger picture of how we as an institution embrace, support and welcome returning veterans to be a part of The Ohio State University community," said Colin Brown, senior director of Development for The Ohio State University Office of Student Life. "The Office of Student Life is excited to work with The Home Depot Foundation and this will be a great project to serve and support our veteran students' needs."
- San Diego, CA – ESPN's College Game Day will commemorate Veterans Day with a live broadcast from the USS San Diego. The program will highlight information about The Home Depot's commitment to veterans and will feature appearances by ten Home Depot associates who have served in the U.S. military.
- Atlanta, GA – The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, GA will host a Veterans Appreciation Celebration to honor Veterans Day. The event kicks off the new partnership between the Georgia Aquarium and The Home Depot Foundation to sponsor admissions for active duty military and veterans as well as a new "Swim with Gentle Giants" program to provide wounded warriors with therapeutic swims with the Aquarium's whale sharks.