- Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency, Greensboro, N.C.
- Restoration Place Ministries, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.
- The Servant Center, Inc., Greensboro, N.C.
- Triad Health Project, Greensboro, N.C.
- Institute for Safe Families, Philadelphia, Pa.
Britain's largest pharmaceuticals company reports growth in its HIV medicines business as it submits a shingles vaccine for FDA approval.
The group's blood cancer drug Gleevec also holds up better than expected against generic competition.
Forward-looking purchasing managers' indices and earnings from beleaguered lender Deutsche Bank feature among the other release highlights.
For the week of October 24, investors await quarterly results from a slew of major companies, including Apple, along with the first estimate of third quarter GDP.