- State-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor screens available in all auditoriums
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in six auditoriums
- Enhanced, sound systems that will enable customers to hear the movie as the filmmakers intended
- Cinemark's innovative self-serve concession stand - offering freshly-popped popcorn, Coca-Cola fountain beverages and favorite candy brands
- Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), the world’s highest attended motion picture exhibitor, will open a new 12-screen, all-digital movie theatre featuring the new Cinemark NextGen cinema design concept in Napa, CA on Friday, November 9, 2012. The new Century Napa Valley and XD Theatre, located at 195 Gasser Drive, at Soscol Avenue and West Imola Drive behind the South Napa Marketplace will showcase large, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling screens, enhanced sound systems, and digital presentation in every auditorium, including a Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium, and the new CineVino Wine Bar featuring many local wine brands based in Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
Century Napa Valley (Photo: Business Wire)"Napa has been home to Century Theatres for many years and this new location will be unlike anything the community has ever seen,” states Tim Warner, Cinemark's Chief Executive Officer. "This new high-tech theatre featuring Cinemark XD and NextGen auditoriums offers something for everyone, and our new CineVino Wine Bar is the perfect pairing for a night out at the movies." Long recognized as a pioneer in the theatrical exhibition industry, Cinemark is taking the cinema entertainment experience to the next level. The new Cinemark NextGen theatre will offer the latest technology, cutting edge amenities and customer-preferred options all under one roof. NextGen amenities will include: