- Build market-driven and customer targeted strategies: With sophisticated data acquisition, data mining and analytics, organizations can freely analyze customer data. Marketers can identify market-specific insights and create targeted communications. Communications can be defined to insert directed trans-promo, next best offers and targeted marketing messages tailored to each targeted customer segment.
- Compose and create targeted customer communications: With end-to-end document composition using BIRT, ActuateOne for CCM simplifies the creation of customer communications. Taking raw data from varying data sources, the solution creates targeted and personalized customer communications for both modern-interactive and traditional-print delivery. Through the use of definable templates organizations can quickly create customer communications with organizational branding, customer data and personalized marketing messages.
- Automate and manage customer communications: With leading document processing and transformation capabilities, ActuateOne for CCM easily stays on top of data deluge and the process complexity that accompanies it. The solution simplifies the processes involved in managing disparate systems and applications by managing the end-to-end communications process, from data acquisition to analysis, composition, archive and delivery to end consumers for print and electronic consumption. With the ability to define and automate business processes, ActuateOne for CCM enables administrators to control, log and audit the entire communications process.
- Securely Store Customer Communications: Using state-of-the-art electronic archiving, ActuateOne for CCM addresses a key challenge faced by today’s IT personnel – to efficiently store and retrieve documents for numerous business purposes, ranging from business analytics to online presentment to regulatory compliance. The solution provides efficient search and retrieval and enables the retention and disposition to satisfy industry-specific regulatory requirements. With a built-in audit, logging and reports, ActuateOne for CCM provides a 360° system view, letting administrators identify potential concerns before they become performance bottlenecks.
- Delivering content where it’s needed, when it’s needed: With its electronic, multi-channel delivery architecture, ActuateOne for CCM facilitates secure internal and external access of customer communications, enabling organizations to efficiently deliver content to internal users and external customers. By using ActuateOne for CCM’s ability to leverage a single composition design, only a single format is required to enable delivery for print, web, mobile and touch enabled devices.
- Enrich customer-facing applications: With the ability to build or integrate with application portals and dashboards, ActuateOne for CCM enables organizations to share useful information such as insurance policies, service specifications and billing details to enrich the individual customer experience. The solution connects customer-facing applications with relevant content to increase application functionality by delivering communications in traditional static formats like PDF for simple statement review, as well as interactive formats that allow users to analyze, aggregate, manipulate and graph data within the customer-facing application.
To learn more about ActuateOne for CCM visit: www.actuate.com/CCM.Actuate – The BIRT Company™ Actuate founded and co-leads the BIRT open source project, which is used by 2 million developers around the globe and serves as the foundation of the ActuateOne ® platform. Applications built on ActuateOne deliver more business and consumer insights to more people than all BI companies combined - ensuring organizations are ready for the exponential growth of Big Data and the proliferation of touch devices. The ActuateOne platform empowers developers to rapidly develop custom, BIRT-based business analytics and customer communications applications. ActuateOne applications built with one BIRT design can access and integrate any data, including unstructured sources. They provide one user experience regardless of skill level and are supported by one platform for any cloud, hybrid, on-premise, web or touch device deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Actuate has over 5,000 customers globally in a diverse range of business areas including financial services, technology and the public sector. Actuate is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol BIRT. For more information, visit www.actuate.com or engage with the BIRT community at www.birt-exchange.com. Copyright © 2012 Actuate Corporation. All rights reserved. Actuate, ActuateOne, and the Actuate logo are registered trademarks of Actuate Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.