- Announced that Paymode-X, Bottomline’s business-to-business settlement network, has surpassed 200,000 vendors.
- Chosen by or expanded relationships with seven leading companies, including Ameriprise Financial, Inc., California FAIR Plan Property Insurance, CCMSI - Certain Underwriters At Lloyds London, EP Energy, Macerich Management Company, Security First Insurance Co. and Utica First Insurance Company, to provide Bottomline's cloud-based legal spend management solutions to automate, manage and control their legal spend.
- Announced an expanded relationship with Lloyds Bank in the UK to provide secure, reliable connectivity to Lloyds Bank’s infrastructure, allowing Lloyds’ corporate customers to streamline their payments management and optimize working capital.
- Announced a partnership with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (ANZ) to launch ANZ-Transactive Mobile, a mobile corporate banking solution that allows ANZ corporate clients to gain greater visibility and control of their cash management activities while on the go.
- Leading organizations, such as Deere & Company, Garden City Group, Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, Marriott International, National Steel & Shipbuilding, Paypoint Network Ltd., Raymond James, Shawbrook Bank Ltd., the State of Oklahoma, Sun Life Financial, Tata Steel UK Ltd., Texas Municipal League and Travelex Global Business Payments, chose Bottomline’s payment automation solutions.
- Selected for Bottomline’s leading SWIFT Access Service by customers such as Aon plc, Bank of Cyprus UK Limited, Honda Motor Europe Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser Treasury Services PLC and Vocalink Ltd.
- Signed new customers and deepened existing relationships in the healthcare vertical with customers such as Adventist Health, Bakersfield Heart Hospital, Catholic Healthcare Initiatives, Community Medical Center, Inc., Middlesex Hospital, Pioneers Memorial Healthcare and Shepherd Center, Inc.
- WebSeries ®, Bottomline’s industry-leading cash management solution for advanced payment and reporting, was named a ‘best-in-class’ in all three categories of the CEB TowerGroup 2012 Payables Automation Technology Analysis.
- Completed the acquisition of Albany Software Ltd., one of the UK’s leading BACS solution providers.
- Delivered the latest commercial banking release, Business Banking 5.0, to over 360 of our financial institution customers. This release features a fully updated user interface that will enhance the user experience Bottomline’s customers provide to their business customers.
|Three Months Ended September 30,|
|GAAP net income||$||18||$||1,741|
|Amortization of intangible assets||4,312||3,884|
|Core net income||$||10,548||$||8,941|