- Total revenue was $57.0 million.
- Total SBC revenue, including maintenance and services, was $25.4 million, compared to $19.1 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $13.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was $20.4 million, compared to $13.5 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $10.4 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was a record 61% of total product revenue.
- Won 40 new customers in the quarter, 11 for Sonus and 29 for NET (post-acquisition).
- Sonus SBC 5100 and Sonus SBC 5200 Certified in Microsoft's Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program for Microsoft Lync Server 2010; together with Sonus SBC 1000 and Sonus SBC 2000 represents the largest portfolio of MS Lync certified SBCs on the market.
Sonus Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONS), a global leader in SIP communications, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 28, 2012. Results are reported on a consolidated basis and include the partial quarter financial effect of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. (“NET”), an acquisition which closed on August 24, 2012. A table providing stand-alone Sonus and stand-alone NET results is provided in the supplementary financial data on the IR page of the Company’s website. Third Quarter Consolidated 2012 Highlights (including NET)