Third Quarter HighlightsProduct Diversification and Fiscal Discipline
- Three commercial products – including recently acquired FOLOTYN® (pralatrexate injection) – plus two additional late-stage products.
- All three products can be effectively promoted by a single sales representative.
- Realization of synergies in acquisition of Allos Therapeutics; integration continues, with further benefits and cost savings expected in 2013.
- Decentralizing key decision-making in commercial sales team to better meet the needs of our customers regionally.
- Ken Keller, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Joe Turgeon, Senior Vice President, Sales & Commercial Operations.
|Wednesday, November 7, 2012 @ 1:30 p.m. Eastern/10:30 a.m. Pacific|
|Domestic:||(877) 837-3910, Conference ID# 55115957|
|International:||(973) 796-5077, Conference ID# 55115957|
|Domestic Replay Dial-In #:||(855) 859-2056, Conference ID# 55115957|
|International Replay Dial-In #:||(404) 537-3406, Conference ID# 55115957|