- FFO per diluted share increased 12.5% to $0.54 for the third quarter 2012, compared with $0.48 for the prior-year period.
- Same-store sales increased 4.2% to $344 per square foot for mall tenants 10,000 square feet or less for stabilized malls for the rolling twelve months ended September 30, 2012.
- Same-center NOI, excluding lease termination fees, increased 1.2% in the third quarter 2012, over the prior-year period.
- Portfolio occupancy at September 30, 2012, increased 170 basis points to 93.0%, from 91.3% for the prior-year period.
- Average gross rent for stabilized mall leases signed in the third quarter 2012 increased 9.2% over the prior gross rent per square foot.
- Increasing the aggregate capacity of two major credit facilities to $1.2 billion and converting the facilities to unsecured.
|Three Months Ended September 30,||Nine Months Ended September 30,|
|Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share||$0.54||$0.48||$1.55||$1.45|
|(1)||FFO for the nine-months ended September 30, 2011, excludes the gain on extinguishment of debt of $0.17 per share recorded in the first quarter 2011.|