- Extended Business Income Coverage Period – 180 days (double the industry standard)
- Green Building Alternatives – incentives for using green products and materials during repair or replacement
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment Coverage Embedded in Business Personal Property Coverage – data and media coverage with the ability to increase limits
- Leasehold Interest Undamaged Tenants Improvements and Betterment Coverage – pays for loss of an insured tenant’s undamaged improvements or betterments when the landlord cancels the insured’s lease following a covered loss to other property at the leased premises
- Personal Property in Transit – coverage for personal property transported by any mode of transportation within and outside the coverage territory
- Dependent Business Income/Extra Expense – coverage for loss caused by damage at domestic and foreign dependent properties
- Tailored Property and Business Income Segment – endorsements for specialized industries such as technology and public sector
For more information on Travelers Deluxe, contact your local Travelers representative.About TravelersThe Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. The company's diverse business lines offer its global customers a wide range of coverage sold primarily through independent agents and brokers. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and operations in the United States and selected international markets. The company generated revenues of approximately $25 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.