- Total sales for the third quarter of $468 million were higher by 33 percent compared to the year ago quarter.
- Income from continuing operations was $31 million ($0.22 per diluted share).
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from continuing operations was $29 million ($0.20 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the third quarter was $75 million compared to a loss of $3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $491 million as of September 30, 2012.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) reported today results for the third quarter of 2012, which included the following: