Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: REGN) has been reiterated by TheStreet Ratings as a buy with a ratings score of B . The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- REGN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 315.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, REGENERON PHARMACEUT's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- 49.50% is the gross profit margin for REGENERON PHARMACEUT which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 44.80% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 94.90% to -$2.38 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, REGENERON PHARMACEUT has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -67.24%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income increased by 407.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$62.37 million to $191.47 million.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff.FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!