|For the Three Months|
|(in millions, except per share data)||Ended September 30,|
|Net Sales - GAAP||$||107.4||$||146.0|
|Net Sales - Non-GAAP||$||91.8||$||119.6|
|Net Loss - GAAP||$||(21.0||)||$||(92.4||)|
|Net Loss - Non-GAAP||$||(12.1||)||$||(46.9||)|
|Diluted Loss Per Share - GAAP||$||(3.06||)||$||(13.52||)|
|Diluted Loss Per Share - Non-GAAP||$||(1.76||)||$||(6.86||)|
- Q2 Non-GAAP net sales were $91.8 million, compared to guidance of $75 million to $85 million.
- Q2 Non-GAAP net loss per share was ($1.76), compared to guidance of ($3.50) to ($4.50). Net loss per share amounts for the current and prior period were adjusted for the 1-for-10 reverse split of the company’s common stock effected on July 5, 2012.
- The company’s digital revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 were $19.1 million, or approximately 21 percent of non-GAAP net sales, a 34 percent increase from $14.3 million one year ago.
- The company ended the quarter with $36.3 million in cash and equivalents, and outstanding borrowings of $21.0 million on its credit facility. The company’s total liquidity at quarter end was in line with internal expectations.
- A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying financial tables, and a supplemental consolidated reconciliation can be found at http://investor.thq.com.
- Darksiders® II received highly-favorable critical reviews at launch, achieving an average Metacritic score of 83. The company shipped 1.4 million units of the title in the second quarter.