BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!) and BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO), BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: BBRG) concepts, rolled out the myBRIO and myBRAVO! Loyalty Rewards Card nationwide, September 17. “We are excited to introduce the MyBRIO and myBRAVO! Rewards Programs,” said Brian O’Malley, Chief Operating Officer of BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group. “It’s a great way to reward our most loyal guests who choose BRAVO! and BRIO restaurants for all their dining occasions.” Guests can register at BRIO and BRAVO! locations or online at www.myBRIOReward.com or www.myBRAVOReward.com. Guests who join will receive exclusive offers, special event information and other announcements via email.
- Upon registration, guests will receive a Complimentary Appetizer up to $12.
- There is a special Tell a Friend offer. For every new registered member referred, guests will receive a Free Tuscan Taster Bar Appetizer (BRIO) or Bar Bite (BRAVO!), valued at $3.95.
- Special member rewards throughout the year will include a Complimentary Birthday Entrée (up to $15) and other dining discounts.
- BBRG is also running a kick-off contest! For a limited time, every registered loyalty program member will be entered for a chance to win BRIO or BRAVO! for a Year! Rules and restrictions apply.
- For the month of November, Loyalty Members will be treated to Priority Seating. Members should simply present their Loyalty Card to the host upon arrival and move to the top of the waitlist. For groups of up to four guests.
BRAVO! Cucina ItalianaBRAVO! is an upscale affordable restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, made-to-order pizzas, pastas and house specialties, similar to an authentic ‘ristorante’ in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Please visit the website, BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian). BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group Inc. Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. The brands are marketed as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. For more information about BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, visit BBRG.com.