- Win an iPad®! Register between November 8, 2012 and January 5, 2013 for a chance to win a new Apple iPad. No purchase necessary. See official rules in branch for details. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Weekly Good Neighbor gift certificate giveaways! Register weekly for gift certificates to local businesses on West Broadway Avenue (November 8, 2012 – January 5, 2013). Businesses include Hackenmueller Meats, Birdtown Café, Nonna Rosa’s Ristorante Italiano, Wuollet Bakery, Travail Restaurant, The Lodge of Robbinsdale, GO Health Chiropractic, and Lions Gym.
- Free 50 th Anniversary Mug Giveaway! The first 500 customers will receive a commemorative mug while supplies last.
- Business Open House on Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A special open house specifically for small business owners and chamber members includes food and prizes.
- Toy and Food Drive from November 5, 2012 to December 14, 2012. TCF will be participating in the Chamber Toy & Food drive as a drop-off location site. Donated toys will be given to 12 local women’s shelters and donated food will be given to the PRISM food shelf.
About TCF BankTCF Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012. The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit tcfbank.com.