- Deploying comprehensive simulations and back-testing environments for development, validation and run-time deployment of alpha-seeking cross-product algorithms;
- Generating buy-sell signals based on real-time analytics and displaying on screens developed in the Apama product’s dashboard technology;
- Developing and enforcing pre-trade risk rules across a number of automated trading systems, to protect against operational and market risk conditions;
- Utilising automated statistical strategies to exploit short-term price anomalies across multiple venues.
- The performance and scalability of the most widely-deployed CEP technology in the Capital Markets industry;
- The Capital Markets Foundation ( CMF) – a library of components for market data processing, order routing, risk management, simulation, back-testing and more;
- More than 50 certified and supported adapters to market data systems, trading venues and 3rd party applications, including comprehensive support for the FIX protocol with certified configurations for numerous brokers and banks.
To find out more about the Progress Apama Capital Markets platform, visit our website: http://www.progress.com/en/apama/capital-markets.html?cmpid=pomAbout Progress Software Corporation Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any Cloud, on any platform, and on any device with minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress Software can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000. Progress and Apama are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.