Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) announced that Eileen Schloss, a human resources and business administration executive with more than 25 years of experience and executive leadership, has been named executive vice president of human resources. Eileen will be responsible for leading the strategic growth and development of Medidata’s global team throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- “Over the past 12 years, Medidata Solutions has established an impressive corporate culture comprised of smart, passionate employees who are relentlessly dedicated to the mission of improving the way clinical research is conducted,” said Schloss. “I’m inspired by the opportunity to build on the company’s success and expertise as it continues to lead the market.”
- “We are always looking to attract the best talent from a broad range of industries and company sizes. Eileen is joining us at a very exciting time, and her expertise will be critical as we expand our footprint in key regions and into new markets,” said Tarek Sherif, chairman and CEO, Medidata Solutions. “As we grow, Eileen will play a key role in supporting the culture of entrepreneurialism, collaboration and innovation we’ve worked hard to build since our inception.”
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog: Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: @Medidata welcomes Eileen Schloss as EVP of HR to support growth of #global team http://bit.ly/PLB2Te
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn