- Modify or extend payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit.
- Increase credit card limits and lines of credit as appropriate.
- Receive special assistance with lost, missing or late loan or card payments.
- Deposit fees for overdraft, non-sufficient funds, overdraft protection transfers, extended overdrawn balance charges, and non-Bank of America ATM fees.
- Debit card rush and replacement fees.
- Fees for early withdrawal on a CD.
- Bank of America credit card cash advance fees and overdraft protection transfer fees on credit cards.
- Late payment fees on credit cards, and some consumer and small business loans, including home equity, auto and personal loans.
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 55 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,500 retail banking offices and approximately 16,300 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations in more than 40 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.For more Bank of America news, visit the Bank of America newsroom. www.bankofamerica.com