Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Darden Restaurants ( DRI) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Darden Restaurants fell 57 cents (-1.1%) to $52.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 794,641 shares of Darden Restaurants exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.56-$53.62 after having opened the day at $53.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.20. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Jamba ( JMBA), down 9.4%, Luby's ( LUB), down 5.4%, Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 4.7%, and Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Darden Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.