- GAAP Revenue of $36.1 million and non-GAAP revenue of $36.6 million, compared to GAAP and non-GAAP revenue of $27.3 million in the third quarter of 2011
- GAAP SaaS revenues of $2.6 million and non-GAAP SaaS revenue of $3.0 million.
- Product revenue of $17.4 million, an increase of $2.6 million, or 17 percent, from $14.8 million in the third quarter of 2011
- Services and maintenance revenue of $16.1 million, an increase of $3.7 million, or 29 percent, from $12.4 million in the third quarter of 2011
- GAAP net income of $1.3 million, or $0.05 per share, compared to a GAAP net income of $0.5 million, or $0.02 per share, in the third quarter of 2011
Guidance Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: GUID) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. Third quarter 2012 financial highlights, determined in accordance with GAAP include: