- Quarterly and nine month revenues of $504 million and $1.7 billion;
- Quarterly and nine month GAAP diluted net earnings per share of 89 cents and $2.31;
- Quarterly and nine month non-GAAP diluted net earnings per share of 97 cents and $3.04;
- Nine month cash flow from operations and free cash flow of $137 million and $103 million;
- Quarterly and nine month adjusted EBITDA of $68 million and $216 million;
- Twelve-month backlog of $592 million and total backlog of $1.1 billion; and
- Quarterly bookings of $459 million.
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced today financial results for its third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012. Highlights include: