Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Riverbed Technology Incorporated ( RVBD) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Riverbed Technology Incorporated fell $4.15 (-18.4%) to $18.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 18.5 million shares of Riverbed Technology Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.97-$20 after having opened the day at $19.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.62. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Rediff.com India ( REDF), down 39%, Vringo ( VRNG), down 36%, Ceragon Networks ( CRNT), down 23.4%, and TSR ( TSRI), down 18.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Riverbed Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.