Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $2.23 (-1.6%) to $133.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 798,447 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 452,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $132.88-$136.68 after having opened the day at $136.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $135.44. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was Taser International ( TASR), down 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.